Last night I found an iPhone on a park bench in Union Square. After a couple phone calls, the owner — who lives in Philly — called his phone and met me a few minutes later. It was so obvious that he never expected to get it back (or even more so, to have someone return it) based on how excited he was and the fact that when he met me, he shoved a wad of cash money into my hand ($40!) and was adamant that I keep it. This caps off a great 6 months of finding and returning things. The top 3:
3.) The iPhone.
2.) A girl’s passport that I found at the 28th St 1 stop around Thanksgiving.
1.) The baby inside a Mardi Grad King Cake (lost by the gods, returned to the world in the form of a whole lot of good luck).
(for both #2 and #3, I obviously recommended that the owners “pay it forward”)
- benwarheit likes this
- halphillips likes this
- thetrifler likes this
- suspicious-sarah likes this
- alexfrench reblogged this from kellyqehudson and added:
- nicolemarietherese likes this
- morganphillipsdotcom likes this
- britajames likes this
- ryanxilliams likes this
- bridgecomedy likes this
- khealywu likes this
- iamherson reblogged this from alexfrench
- corypalmer said: Aren’t you married to that passport girl now?
- corypalmer likes this
- kellyqehudson reblogged this from alexfrench and added:
- kellyqehudson likes this
- alexfrench posted this